Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GO THE CMAS WITH KKNG

The 43rd Annual CMA Awards is coming up November 11th in Nashville...and we want you to go with us. James Ayers and Village Tours & Travel have teamed up for a great bus trip to the CMAs and a great price.

For more info...here's the link http://www.villagetours.net/data/CMA-Texas500.pdf

You'll be hearing more about it in the coming days. I went to my first CMA Award Show two years ago and had a great time. My seat was at the very top of the arena...and during commercials you were allowed to go to the bathroom...but if you didn't make it back before the commercial break ended...you had to wait until the next one. I thought this was odd in the upper level seats because trust me, there was no way we were getting on television in those seats! Still a great, great time. I was there when Jamey Johnson thanked his ex-wife when he won his CMA for "Give It Away".

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment